Developing Young Minds is a psychology service that offers a range of psychological services for children, adolescents and their families. The service provides comprehensive, affordable and best practice services that advance the development and wellbeing of children and adolescents. We strive to provide services that are collaborative, respectful, practical and best suited to the needs and strengths of the family.
Developing Young Minds provides specialist psychological assessments, counselling and therapy, educational consultation and parenting support for children, adolescents and their families.
All clinicians are highly skilled and registered psychologists with extensive experience in clinical paediatric and developmental issues. All services are confidential and adhere strictly to the professional codes of the Australian Psychological Society and the Psychology Board of Australia.
Developing Young Minds provides the following services:
- Comprehensive intellectual, academic, behavioural, developmental and emotional assessments;
- Diagnostic assessments and reports;
- Therapeutic interventions for a range of developmental and psychological presentations;
- Counselling for a range of issues;
- Social skills training and development of social problem solving;
- Parenting and behavioural management consultations;
- Educational and school consultations
All interventions are based on evidence based best-practice approaches. We will work towards establishing clear goals for our intervention.